Updating the content type failed infopath Sex sms chat boys

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can publish my Info Path form successfully?(fyi - it did publish successfully previously but after adding 8 new fields and promoting them, I got the above error) UPDATE Strange, I went back to my Share Point library to perform a quick check and I notice that my Share Point library has the 8 new fields being successfully published. Also you can have a look at this article mentioned below.Karl N_837 on Wed, The background: We have an Info Path 2010 form that is tied to a Share Point 2013 document library.This form has several hundred fields on it and we are promoting about 170 of them into the Share Point library. We’ve had this form in place for a few years and have never had trouble publishing and promoting the form.Stack Exchange network consists of 175 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers.Visit Stack Exchange I went through a search and many of the search return (Microsoft Forum, Thor Project) give me a this link, which no longer available.I know you don't want to hear this, but I'm sticking with deleting the column and recreating it.If you're worried about data loss, consider copying everything in that column to Excel and re-pasting it into the new column you create.

And, increasing the limit may not matter if the process is trying to do something it can't.

So, why does the error message appear since it was successfully?

While trying to publish an Info Path form to a Share Point forms library, it might fail with the error message “Updating the content type failed” after a long time.

Everything continued to function fine and the data from the form was updating the Share Point columns as expected, but our two environments were out of sync.

We are not able to start over with our library as we have 3 years’ worth of data in there so we decided to create a new column with our standard process and republish the form, connecting the existing Info Path fields to the new columns that were created. The issue is that when we try to publish to our production environment, the publish fails with the error “Updating site content type failed.” When we go out to the site, we can see the content type and fields within the library were all updated to how we would expect.

Leave a Reply